Conditions of Hire
- Arrival is any time after 2.30pm on the first Saturday of your holiday.
- Departure is by 11 am on the final Saturday of your holiday.
- Please ensure the caravan is left as you would like to find it.
- Guests are asked to respect their neighbouring holidaymakers by avoiding unnecessary noise after 11pm.
- Parents must be responsible for the safety of their children.
- Any variation on the number of guests staying in the caravan from that booked must be agreed in advance.
- Pets are welcome at Druimorrin and must be kept under control at all times.
- Any breakages or other damage occurring during your stay should be reported as soon as possible to allow for repair or replacement. Damage beyond reasonable wear and tear may be charged to the hirer.
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 per caravan per week is requested to confirm your reservation. If, however, the booking is cancelled after this and we are subsequently able to attract another booking for those dates, the deposit will be refunded.